How We're Responding To
A safe treatment environment even during COVID-19
As we continue to experience the mental, spiritual, and physical trauma of shelter-in-place, now more than ever you can benefit from our therapeutic treatments. In fact, these treatments are essential to your well-being.
We want you to know the policies and protocols we’ve implemented in accordance with health department guidelines to keep you healthy and safe.
- Appointment times will be staggered to limit close contact between staff and multiple clients. We are limiting the number of people in our lobby to one to allow for adequate social distancing. You can wait outside or in your car until the time of your appointment and we can text or call you when we’re ready.
- We are also spacing out appointments in order to leave the necessary time between clients to thoroughly clean and sanitize all surfaces.
- Temperature checks are required for all staff prior to starting their work.
- Screening and temperature checks are required for all clients.
- All of our staff will be wearing protective masks and aprons that will be changed between treatments. Gloves will be worn when providing massage to the face. In addition, we will be requiring clients to wear their own personal facial coverings until the start of their massage, and when they turn face up on the table. We can provide a mask if you do not have one that provides sufficient protection.
- All clients will be required to fill out our COVID-19 waiver in addition to our standard waiver.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are available throughout the spa for our staff and clients.
- Individual water bottles are provided for water.